|Milk Powder Container 3P
|How to use as milk powder container：
|1. Open the bottom lid, measure out the powdered milk and put it into the container; it can hold up to 40 g.
2. Close the cap and bottom lid tightly.
3. When preparing formula, remove the cap and put the powdered milk into the bottle.
|How to use as storage Container ：
|1. Open the bottom lid and put in baby food. To freeze, close the bottom lid and freeze with the cap up.
2. To defrost in a microwave oven, remove the cap.
3. After thawing, put the cap on, remove the bottom lid, and insert the cap into the bottom lid.
|How to use as cup ：
|1. Make sure the cap is tightened securely.
2. Remove the bottom lid, and insert the cap into the bottom lid.
3. Fill the body with milk or tea and drink.
|･Rinse under running water before first use.
･Do not store powdered milk in containers for long periods of time.
･Do not store liquids in the container. Can be used as a cup.
･Do not sterilize by boiling or microwaving.
|Heat-resistant temperature :
Smart Angel Milk Powder Container – 3 Pieces
92 in stock
We at Smart Angel, believe in quality products that are safe, durable, attractive, and make life easier. We believe that parenting today is the most challenging job in the world. We aim to make this journey more enjoyable and less stressful for the parents. Smart Angel does so by making well-designed, premium quality products that helps parents at every stage of parenting.
- Three stacked layers, independent layered design, easy to store
- Transparent box body, the contents are clear at a glanc
- Threaded design, good sealing effect
- Convenient to prepare milk powder when going out or at night, no need to temporarily measure
- Can carry baby food, snacks and milk powder
- The top cover can be inserted into the groove of the bottom cover and transformed into a simple small bowl or cup
– Capacity: approximately 120ml
– Heat resistance: 100℃
– Dimensions: approximately diameter 7 x height 17 cm
– Material: main body, lid, bottom cover: PP
– BPA Free
Size: 70 x 170mm
Resist Temperature: 100° C